Physical Registrations | Protocols
Those traveling from abroad should be aware of the relevant Protocol for Arrivals in Greece
In addition, all delegates participating physically must present one of the following documents to the Organizers:
- A Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate, or
- A document that proves the negative result of an antigen, molecular/PCR or rapid test conducted within the last 48 hours.
Verification will be made by the Organizers through a dedicated control area before entering the Conference Venue.
In order to facilitate your access control upon your arrival, the Organizers strongly advise you to send the requested documentation, until 9/7/2021, via email to [email protected]
Kindly note: Those that will be unable to provide one of these documents will be obliged to take a rapid test at the designated area inside the Conference venue.
Please click here to view the current conference protocols in effect.
Health and Safety protocols for the conference, following the restrictive measures taken due to COVID-19:
- Non-registered delegates will not be allowed into the Conference Areas
- Participants with symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc., will not be allowed into all Conference Venue premises.
- All participants must respect physical/social distancing. Maintain at least a 1.5 meter distance between yourself and others.
- The number of attendees allowed with physical presence is limited by the capacity of each Conference hall. Seats that are not to be used will be explicitly marked.
- Standing persons are not allowed in the Conference Halls.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all present at the Venue throughout the Conference. The appropriate use (both nose and mouth covered), storage and cleaning or disposal are essential to make masks as effective as possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in several places of the Conference Venue.
…….and don’t forget the basics of good hygiene
- Regularly and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.